Thursday, October 1, 2009

October

October? Already? Where did the summer go?

I'm settling into the new clinic. Routine is good, I think. Patient panel building is slow, but I'm making progress I think. One of the best things about this so far, is that I can do as much OMT (osteopathic manipulative treatment) as I want. I need to keep it up to retain the skill. The organization is being very supportive and even getting me a new OMT counterstrain table in the new year!

We're moving to the 'Couv (Vancouver, WA- for out of state readers). Sad, but true. My job is in Battle Ground, and it simply makes more sense to us. Our current house is on the market and we hope to move in the winter. We'll still continue to go to the same church and do the things we love in Portland. After all, it's only 10-15 mins away!

Pulling out my sweater from the winter clothes box this morning, I'm reminded that fall is here. Although I love fall and fall colors, I'm reminded that we need to be stratigizing for ways to be active in the upcoming colder months. Sadly, we may have to put our mountain bikes away soon, and go back to the gym. I may take up swimming. There's always P90x, but we like to be outside, and will probably miss summer a lot. Would love your suggestions.

1 comment:

Julie said...

let me know if you find good exercise ideas. :)