Tuesday, September 1, 2009

4 Day Work Week

Really? You want my opinion? My thoughts on processes, how I'd like things done? You want to pay me how much to work less than I've been working for the last 3 years? And 4 day work week? Is this real life? Lord, You are so good to me.

I have nothing to complain about lately... so refreshing! Current situation is just too sweet. I feel I can finally breathe, take it easy, do things my way. Clinic is slow but good and necessary for starters, and I feel like we're in transition again, but this time, it's a good one.

With a bit more free time now, I've been able to be more active, more frequently, as an effort to shed some poundage gained from the aforementioned gelato binge in Europe. It's working, slowly, with the combination of eating better, P90X, mountain biking, tennis and gym- good old fashion way.

This weekend, we're heading to Vashon Island in the Puget Sound near Seattle with the Sherwood Les and Sterrett. Will hope to have amazing weather and pictures to share!

Counting my blessing...

1 comment:

Julie said...

yayyy, sounds awesome. :) have a great trip!