Friday, May 16, 2008

The rest

We brought out our AC today because it hit 95 degrees in Portland. We tried to escape to the coast for the majority of the day- crabbing and visiting the infamous Tillamook Cheese Factory (again- but new for my parents!). Here are some pictures from what we did the past few days- quite a whirl-wind tour of Portland.

Fishing for trouts at Benson Lake- no bite that day :(


Multnomah Falls

Bonneville Dam

Bonneville Fish Hatchery

Crabbing at Netarts Bay- 4 rock crabs! No dungeness :(

Ice cream at Tillamook Cheese Factory
They're leaving tomorrow. Yes!!! j/k. Then I go back on night float for 2 weeks. One more month after that, my 2nd year of residency will be over. Yay!! Hard to believe- so fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.Regards from Indonesia.Wanna see some places in Indonesia? Just visit my blog at
http://juliana-dewi-2806.blogspot.com
Happy blogging!

Adam and Jen said...

I love your blog, thanks for sharing! I added a link to your blog from mine, I hope that is ok! I need tips on how to make my blog better from you guys. :)